Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Real Life

I love  watching the rain here because 1st it's relaxing to me and 2nd it reminds me that Somedays are not always "Sunshine." I think those days are the ones at the end I'm most grateful for my Faith *
side note: that's something I'm really working on my Faith. Really having answers for why I believe what I believe* for My God and for the different perspective he gives me during those hard times. This week, which is only three days in has been tough. Sunday night I got sick. I'm calling it the fever of death. Maybe I'm over dramatic, but, it wasn't fun. Tuesday I felt better. Today, well, let's just say my tummy hates me. I miss home and my mama, but, love my family here. Today I prayed that God would help me to pray, not worry and complain. I still however complained a little today. I went to this little coffee shop, I'm convinced coffee shops are the best places on earth. I sat down. One of the baristas came over and let me know they'd missed seeing me(and by the way I love that bc it makes me feel at home) We talked about cold brew coffee, cocktails, and how much we love Jesus. It was one of those inspiring talks where you focus on Faith and what it looks like to you, why you believe what you believe. Church, what it looks like to you. Religion vs relationship. How were called to love everyone, everyone. Not just the easy to love, but the hard to love. The rich, the poor, the drunkards, the widows, the orphans, the humble, the brats, everyone. We're not here to judge but to love and live a life that shows your love. To do. Not to sit back and say we should help others but go help them. It was a good chat. I left feeling inspired and thankful for my God and my Faith. For the fact that God always answers prayers. Especially the little desperate ones. I feel pretty exhausted today, but, that's life and I wouldn't trade mine for anyone else's! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment